On traffic flow
- A. Bressan and K. Han, Optima and equilibria for a model of traffic flow. SIAM J. Math. Anal., 43, (2011), 2384--2417.
- A. Bressan and K. Han, Nash equilibria for a model of traffic flow with several groups of drivers, ESAIM; Control, Optim. Calc. Var., 18 (2012), 969--986.
On optimal control, game theory, and applications
- A. Bressan and B. Piccoli, Introduction to the Mathematical Theory of Control, AIMS Series in Applied Mathematics, Springfield Mo. 2007.
- A. Bressan, Noncooperative differential games. Milan J. of Mathematics, 79 (2011), 357--427.
On collective motion and self-organization in living world
- M. Potomkin, M. Tournus, L. Berlyand, and I. Aranson, Flagella bending affects macroscopic properties of bacterial suspensions, Journal of the Royal Society Interface, accepted, (2017).
- S.D. Ryan, A. Sokolov, L. Berlyand, and I.S. Aranson, Collective dynamics in semidilute bacterial suspensions, New Journal of Physics 15 105021 (2013).
On superconducting and superfluidity
- O. Iaroshenko, V. Rybalko, V. Vinokur and L. Berlyand, Vortex phase separation in mesoscopic superconductors, Scientific Reports: Nature Publishing, Group 3, 2013.
- L. Berlyand, P. Mironescu, V. Rybalko, and E. Sandier Minimax Critical Points in Ginzburg-Landau Problems with Semi-stiff Boundary Conditions: Existence and Bubbling, Comm. in PDEs 39(5) pp. 946-1005 (2014)
On models of controlled biological growth
- A. Bressan and M. Lewicka, A model of controlled growth, Arch. Rational Mech. Anal., submitted.
- A. Bressan, M. Palladino and W. Shen, Growth models for tree stems and vines, J. Differential Equations, to appear.